The Galaxy Note 8 is supposed to launch on August 23rd as per their recent teaser. Almost every day we are seeing more leaks on the device and all of those are from reliable sources. And finally today, we have got the final specifications of the device. Have a look at the specifications below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Final Specifications:
- Screen: 6.3 inch SuperAMOLED 1440 x 2960 in a 18.5:9 aspect ratio screen
- Size: 162.5mm x 74.6mm.
- Thickness: 8.5mm thickness.
- Protection: IP68-certified
- Processor: 10nm FinFET Samsung Exynos 8895 or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 in the USA
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage : 64 GB + microSD expansion
- Camera: Dual rear cameras, 12 Megapixels with OIS, one wide-angle with an f1.7 aperture and dual-pixel autofocus, one secondary telephoto lens camera with f2.4 and 2x optical zoom.
- Camera: front-facing 8 Megapixel F1.7 auto-focus.
- Battery: 3300 mAh, fast charging with wireless charging.
- Ports: USB-C
- Accessory: Samsung S-Pen
- Colors: Midnight Black and Maple Gold (pictured above), followed by Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
- Cost: nearly €1,000 in Europe
You may also like to read: Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro now available India: Price, Specifications details