Summary: Nokia is one of the most innovative brands in the smartphone industry right now. Even though the Nokia-Microsoft deal ended a couple of years ago, Nokia is paying attention to the mobile phone market. Now, a new device from the company is leaked on the Chinese certification portal ‘TENAA’. By looking at the specs, it is clear that the phone will be a mid-range smartphone. The name of this upcoming device is going to be Nokia 5.1 Plus. Read the full article to know more about the specs of this upcoming Nokia device.
Complete Specifications of Nokia 5.1 Plus Leaked in TENAA Listings
This device, Nokia 5.1 plus has been revolving around the internet since the last few weeks. In the beginning, the CAD renders of the device were leaked, which showed us the overall look of the device. Now, almost all of the device’s specification were leaked on the Chinese website ‘TENAA’. it was rumored that Nokia 5.1 will be a global version of Nokia X6, but this leak has put an end to this rumor. As per the details of the leak, these specifications are far different as compared to Nokia X6. Even though the overall looks of this model is somewhat similar to X6, the features are much different comparatively.
Nokia 5.1 Plus Leaked Specifications:
Display & Aesthetics:
- It has a display of 5.86-inch having 720 x 1520 resolution along with the 19:9 aspect ratio. This aspect ratio also suggests the presence of a notch in the new Nokia 5.1 Plus.
- The device has a thickness of 8mm and weighing at 160gm
- The dimensions of the Nokia 5.1 Plus appears to be 149.51 x 71.98 x 8.1 mm.
- The leak also has confirmed the presence of a fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device.
Processor, Ram, and Storage:
- The handset will contain a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor. It could be either MediaTek Helio P23 or the new Helio P60. Although the possibilities of the processor being Snapdragon 625 are accountable.
- There will be 3 variations of the phone in terms of Ram: 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB. Although 4 gigs of Ram will be sufficient, the internal storage is limited to 64GB only. So the combinations will go like 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB, and 4GB+64GB. Thankfully storage of the device will not be an issue to all. The Nokia 5.1 Plus will have a microSD slot which will allow the user to expand the storage up to 128GB.
- Since this is a smartphone launched in 2018, the device will have Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
- The device will include a 13MP rear and an 8MP front-facing camera. Both the cameras will be able to shoot videos up to 1080p at 30Fps. The camera will have CMOS sensor. Although he ZEISS certification of the camera lens has not been confirmed yet.
- But still, as per the camera reviews of previous Nokia X devices, the camera on this device is likely to produce satisfactory results.
- The Nokia 5.1 Plus will have a 4G-LTE support along with Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth.
This concludes all the key specification leaked on the website. It’s not clear that whether the device will release Globally or whether it will be exclusive for some specific regions. But, you can expect the device to be launched anytime soon. The device will probably be sold around the price mark of 15000 INR.
So, that’s it guys, this was our take on upcoming Nokia 5.1 Plus. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you think about the Nokia 5.1 Plus in the comments section down below.
Also, have a look at Vivo NEX S: The only truly full-screen smartphone is coming with a Snapdragon 845