A good website is the one which is able to garner more attention and hence a maximum number of visitors. And in order to divert more traffic on your website, it is really very important to be on top of almost all search engines. This is the reason why these websites take aid from WordPress SEO plugins in order to boost your website and its performance.
Web crawlers are a noteworthy wellspring of movement for general sites. That is the reason our clients regularly approach us for SEO tips and modules that can help enhance SEO of their WordPress destinations. In this article, we will share 9 best WordPress SEO modules and instruments that will enhance the SEO of your site.
Here are top 5 WordPress SEO plugins required to elevate the performance of your website:
- Yoast: In recent times it is one of the most downloaded and used WordPress SEO plugin. It is a one-stop solution to all your SEO related needs. It provides a comprehensive solution to all your problems. Meta description, keyword analysis, it helps you with everything. It also provides a customized solution to your concerns, the list of advantages it has is really long, but surely this is one WordPress SEO plugin which you must use to boost your website.
- SEMrush: This is one of those plugins that help you to gather all the information from competitors and help you to analyze your strategy. You need to pay to subscribe it but people from all over the world are using it to form strategies.
- Google keyword planner: Nothing can beat this one, who can help you better than the google itself. You can get keyword ideas from the same and the best part is that it is absolutely free to use. Anyone can use it to enhance the rankings on search engine.
- Broken lines checker: Broken lines not only disappoints your readers but also leaves a long-lasting negative impression. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you to check broken lines from time to time. In order to ensure that your SEO rankings are not getting affected because of the same.
- Keyword tool.io: It is one of the best keyword research tool available in recent times. It is absolutely free of cost and is really easy to work on. It helps to frame keyword ideas simply by typing keywords, these are generated directly from Google search. So undoubtedly using them can help to boost your website.