The PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 was released just two weeks back. However, team PUBG Mobile looks to be in no mood to stop here as they have launched the PUBG Mobile Update 0.12.0 beta version yesterday. The update fixes a few bugs which were causing troubles in the previous version. Also, the PUBG Mobile Update 0.12.0 includes new weapons and certain changes in the Survive Till Dawn mode.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.12.0: Patch Notes
Other than the bug fixes what is most interesting about this update is the new companions. Players can now have their own companions (basically pets) in the game. However, it is not clear yet if it is only a gimmick or there are any real uses. Read the complete patch note here.
- New Feature: MugenSpace/Infinity. Replaces Event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now under Expansions. More new modes will be added in the future.
- New Infinity Mode: Darkest Night. Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies. All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
- New Feature: Companion System. Take a Companion into battle. Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no exposure risk. Earn Companion EXP by taking them into battle, and level them up to unlock Companion emotes.
- Survive Till Dawn Improvements: Stun Grenades now also stun zombies. Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed. Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs. Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto the roof. Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines. Flamethrowers now deal more damage. M134 handling has been tuned. Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear. Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches in certain footgear. Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly. A bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas is fixed as well.