It has been quite some time since PUBG mobile released a proper update. Other than the new season update nothing much was going on about the PUBG Mobile. However, Tencent is now finally going to push the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0. The update will bring some bug fixes as well as new game features. So What exactly is new with the update? Let’s find out.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0: What’s New?
New Game Mode: Team Deathmatch
Tencent has added a new game mode to the PUBG Mobile and that is the team deathmatch. The PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0 will bring this new game mode for everyone. Recently, another game, the Call of Duty: Mobile became available as a public beta on the PlayStore. The game features the deathmatch mode which many has loved. Interestingly, the Call of Duty: Mobile is also a Tencent game. So, it is easier for them to add the deathmatch feature to PUBG Mobile as well.
In this mode, you will play with teammates against another squad. This will be a team vs team match so there will be only one team as your opponent. There will be rounds and the primary objective will be to kill the players of the opponent squad. The team which kills the complete opponent squad first will win the round. There will 10 or more rounds and the team with maximum round wins will the match.
This is going to be pretty fun as the deathmatch mode will be available on both TPP and FPP options. The map in deathmatch mode will be like arcade games so that both teams can engage in combat. This mode will be perfect if you want to kill your time without playing full classic matches.
Vikendi becomes more Real
As the Vikendi map will come out of the beta it will add a few features. Now onwards whenever you will drive over the snow there will be tire marks. Similarly, if you choose to walk over the snow there will be footmarks as well. The same also goes with crawling. It will be fun to see how enemy footmarks on snow can be used to trace them. This new features will make sure that the fight in Vikendi will be pretty interesting.
The PUBG Mobile will get other improvements as well with the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0. Separate settings for the first-person perspective, MVP badges, emotes will be added with this update.
- Added separate control settings for FPP.
- Seeded MVP display in results.
- Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
- All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
- Armor durability loss reduced by 25%. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
Changes in the Zombie Mode
There will also be some changes coming to the Zombie mode. If you are a fan of this mode then there’s good news. New zombies will be coming with the latest PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0. However, some of the old zombies will be removed. Here’s the full changelog for zombie mode in PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0.
- Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
- Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
- The tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces the movement speed of nearby players.
- New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
These were all the changes coming with PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0. Other than these changes there will also be bug fixes and better anti-cheat detection. What do you think about the update? Let us know in the comments.
Don’t miss: PUBG Mobile update: Tencent reveal PAX plans