It is now officially confirmed that Redmi K20 and K20 Pro will be launching in India on July 17th. However, on Monday, Redmi announced that pre-launch Alpha Sale. This Alpha sale will allow the buyers to bypass the hassle of flash sale which will be held on July 17. It will enable users to reserve a unit for themselves before the actual sale by paying a small charge. So, if you have any confusions regarding this Alpha Sale, this article is for you.
What is Alpha Sale for Redmi K20 and K20 Pro?
- This will ensure that these users will be guaranteed a Redmi K20 or Redmi K20 Pro purchase during the first sale.
- This Alpha Sale will start from 12 pm (noon) IST on July 12 via Flipkart and Mi.com both.
- Buyers have to pay a booking amount of Rs. 855 beforehand.
- The buyer can select any variant of Redmi K20 or K20 Pro during the sale on 17th and complete the purchase.
- An instant discount of Rs. 855 will be applied during checkout.
- In case the coupon is not redeemed, it will be refunded to the respective Mi account. Whereas, Flipkart users can use the refunded coupon for other purchases.
- There will be a special surprise for Alpha Sale participants on 17th July.
Redmi K20 and K20 Pro Expected Price
Both Redmi K20 and K20 Pro already launched in China and Globally the K20 launched as Mi 9T. So, if we see the pricing in China, the K20 is priced at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 19,900). Whereas, The K20 Pro starts at CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 24,900). Redmi is well known for its aggressive pricing in India so we are expecting a very competitive price tag for both the devices as well.
Also, have a look at Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 Officially Launched: Price, Specifications