Xiaomi launched Mi A1 With Dual-lens Camera and Android one support. Google’s Android One project is now back in action with the launch of the Xiaomi Mi A1. This is the first Android One smartphone to be made by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specification:
- 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density) with 2.5D curved Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 7.3 mm thick 165 g weight
- Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Dual 12 MP wide-angle+ 12 MP telephoto, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom,10x digital zoom, 1.25µm pixel size dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Front- 5 MP, 1080p
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, IR blaster
- Fast battery charging with custom 380v charger
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A1 Price & Availability:
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Priced at Rs.14999
- It will go on sale in India September 12, 2017, from 12 noon at mi.com and Flipkart
- Colors- Black and Gold color options initially after a month Rose Gold color variant of the Mi A1 will come.
Key Highlights of Xiaomi Mi A1:
Xiaomi talked a lot about its camera at the launch event In terms of the spec sheet, the 26mm wide-angle lens on board the Mi 5A comes with a f/2.2 aperture while the 50mm telephoto lens boasts of a f/2.6 aperture.
This dual camera system offers 2X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom and it should technically result in clearer distant shots and professional bokeh effects in portraits. The system is further aided with phase detection auto-focus but there is no optical image stabilization.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs a near 100 per cent version of stock Android, the camera app is still hallmarked to Xiaomi According to Xiaomi, this is because the stock Google Camera interface doesn’t go well with a dual-lens setup on the software front.
Xiaomi has also included a dedicated headphone amplifier to better music listening experience. 10V smart PA for high-quality audio.
Google promises to push faster operating system updates. It will be one of the 1st devices that will receive Android P(9.0)
Google is offering free unlimited cloud storage on Google Photos for all your photos and videos in high quality.
Additional 200GB 4G data for Airtel subscribers free with the phone new and existing both.
Beyond India, Xiaomi is releasing the Mi A1 in more countries than usual — a total of 13 markets in Asia, ten in Europe, ten in the Middle East and Africa, and four in Central and South America.