Like Amazon’s Fire phone Flipkart is also launching Flipkart Billion Smartphone. Flipkart already has a private label called Flipkart Smartbuy.
Now again Flipkart will bring us a New Private Brand ‘Billion’. Now under the Billion brand, they will launch their first smartphone.
Flipkart calls it a ‘Made For India brand’ that aims to deliver high-quality products designed for the needs of Indian customers.
Flipkart Co-founder and Executive Chairman Sachin Bansal is in-charge of this Billion sub-brand. The company has stated that the products will be based on customer feedbacks and targeted customer needs.
Sachin has stated in the press release: “Flipkart is constantly innovating to deliver the best e-commerce experience for Indian customers, which includes access to quality products at affordable prices. Billion is our newest such innovation, offering products designed specifically for Indian shoppers. We have data-mined thousands of customer reviews to address the shortcomings of existing brands and used this knowledge to design products that address these need gaps.”
Billion consists Flipkart Assurance program which assures that the products have gone through six levels of quality checks, and will have an accelerated delivery process.
Now let’s have a quick look at Flipkart’s upcoming smartphone.
Expected Specification of Flipkart Billion Phone :
- According to some of the rumours, this phone will be coming with Dual Camera Setup.
- The specs of this phone will be somehow similar to the Xiaomi Mi A1 but with some improvements.
- It will come with a bigger battery than Xiaomi Mi A1
- USB type-c port with Quick Charge 3.0
- We are hoping to see a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 underneath this device.
- The phone will be made in India.
- Flipkart will launch this device with a cheaper price tag compared to Xiaomi Mi A1
- The smartphone will go on sale starting November 15.
The Upcoming Flipkart smartphone name is confirmed: Billion Capture+
A dedicated page for the Billion Capture+ has been unveiled, confirming some of the features of the new Billion Capture+ smartphone.
The dedicated page on Flipkart for Capture+ also confirms that there will launch offers revealed on the day of the launch. The page says that there are 130 service centres across 125 cities across India.
If Flipkart launches this device with a good specification and with an aggressive price tag then it’ll surely gonna make some buzz in India.