Motorola has finally launched the Moto X4 in India. Motorola Moto X4 smartphone was first launched in September during IFA 2017. The Moto X4 sports a metal unibody with an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back. It has a dual camera setup on the back with a 3D round-shaped ring protection. Without any further delay let’s quickly jump over to the specification.
Motorola Moto X4 Specification:
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 8 mm
- Weight: 163g
- LTPS IPS LCD 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)(~424 ppi density)with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 (Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 508 GPU
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage or 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory with microSD up to 256 GB
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.0 with 1.4um pixel size+ 8 MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash with 4K video recording
- Front: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (15W)
- Colors: Super Black and Sterling Blue
Motorola Moto X4 Keynotes:
- Moto X4 comes with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant support.
- However, Alexa won’t be accessible until Amazon releases the Moto Alexa app.
- IP68 water and dust resistant.
- Moto X4 is the first smartphone running on the new Snapdragon 630.
- The Moto X4 has a new three-finger screenshot gesture and comes with an inbuilt password manager called Moto Key.
- The latest Bluetooth 5.0 support will allow it to sync with four speakers or headphones at one time and it comes with NFC Support.
- Moto X4 running Android 7.1 out of the box but it will soon get the Android 8.0 update.
- The dual camera setup is capable of ultra-wide angle shot, professional mode, depth detection and depth effects, Selective Focus, selective Black & White (beta), background replacement (beta), spot colour, landmark/object recognition, scan barcodes/QR codes/Business cards, panorama mode, slow-motion video, and best shot.
- This device also comes with a 15W fast charger.
Motorola Moto X4 Price and Availability:
- Moto X4 will be available exclusively on Flipkart.
- Motorola Moto X4 priced at Rs. 20999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant.
- The 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced at Rs. 22999.
Motorola Moto X4 launch offers:
- Additional Rs. 2500 off in exchange for the old smartphone.
- Up to Rs. 3000 extra over regular exchange value on select Motorola smartphone.
- 10% instant discount on HDFC Credit and Debit Cards.
- Guaranteed 50% Buyback Value.
- Up to 340GB additional on Airtel.