Taiwanese Company Acer has finally launched its Acer Predator 21 X Gaming Laptop in India. Acer Predator 21 X initially launched at IFA 2016 in Berlin. Acer marketed it as the world’s first gaming laptop to feature a curved screen display. After a long time, Acer finally brought this beast to India. This laptop truly deserves to be called beast as in terms of design and specification, it is one of a kind.
Acer on Friday finally unchained the Predator 21 X gaming laptop with a jaw-dropping price tag of Rs. 6,999,99. In contrast, the US pricing of this laptop is $8,999 (roughly Rs. 5,77,000). However, There are only 500 units of Acer Predator 21 X available worldwide which will be available at Acer Exclusive stores and Flipkart. Now let’s have a quick look at the specifications.
Acer Predator 21 X Specifications:
- Dimensions: 568 x 314.5 x 83.25 mm and Weight: 8.5KG
- 21-inch curved IPS display 21:9 (2560×1080) resolution at 120Hz with Tobii eye-tracking technology and G-Sync support
- 7th generation Intel Core i7-7820HK processor (2.9GHz with turbo boost up to 3.9GHz)
- Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB + 8GB)
- 64GB DDR4-2400 RAM
- 1TB HDD 7200RPM out of the box, and support for up to four 512GB SSDs (including two NVMe PCIe SSDs)
- Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- HD Webcam and Full-size Cherry MX RGB Mechanical Keyboard with Multi-Gesture Touchpad
- USB Port: 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type C / Thunderbolt 3 Port
- HDMI Port: 1 x HDMI Port and SD Card Reader
- 6 Built-in Stereo Speakers for 3 Way Audio System, Acer TrueHarmony Technology, Acer Purified Voice Technology, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium Sound Enhancement
- 6000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Acer Predator 21 X Features:
First of all the display is curved IPS Panel with 120Hz refresh rate. The Cherry MX RGB Mechanical Keyboard keys can be individually programmed to a different color offering 16.7 million color options. On the audio side, there is a combination of two midrange speakers and two tweeters, as well as dual subwoofers.
Acer Predator 21 X Gaming laptop comes with an advanced cooling architecture consisting of five system fans and nine heat pipes.
It also includes Acer DustDefender, which removes dust build-up and improves heat dissipation, and Acer’s CoolBoost app, that can be used to adjust the fans’ airflow to deliver extra cooling performance during heavy use.
DoubleShot Pro technology which automatically picks the fastest network connection either Ethernet or wireless and sends all high priority traffic over that interface while standard traffic is sent over the other.
It also features Acer PredatorSense software which allows users to control and customise including overclocking, lighting and fan control. In addition, it has Xsplit Gamecaster software which makes it easy for gamers to record and edit videos and live streaming on Twitch and Youtube channels.
At the end, We can only say great performance comes at a great price tag. The Acer Predator 21 X is one of a kind gaming laptop cum beast which is the perfect example of overkilling.
Also, Have a look at Gigabyte Aorus X9: Specification