Xiaomi in collaboration with Bollywood celebrity Hrithik Roshan’s HRX Brand has launched a slightly trimmed down version of the award-winning Mi Band 2, The Mi Band HRX Edition.
HRX logo now embedded on the strap and the Mi logo under the watch.
Key Specs of Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition:
- Fitness, sleep and optical heart rate tracker
- OLED display
- Up to 23-days of battery life
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Mi-Fit App
- Phone unlocking, call and app alerts
- IP67 splash-resistant.
- hypoallergenic silicone band
- lacks a heart rate monitor so is short of one feature which is considered important by some.
Price and Availability:
- It will be available on Mi.com and Mi Home from September 18
- Flipkart, Amazon, and Myntra from September 20.
- Price: Rs.1299 ($20)