On Tuesday, InFocus launched InFocus Vision 3 at an event in New Delhi. After launching InFocus Snap 4, Turbo 5, and Turbo 5 Plus smartphones this time the company back with Vision 3. The highlight of the Vision 3 is the 5.7 inches 18:9 display. It makes the Vision 3 the cheapest smartphone which offers 18:9 display in that price segment. It is also offering dual rear cameras and massive 4000mah battery.
InFocus is also following Nokia’s Bothie feature with its own version called DualFie. The implementation is same as When activated, this mode uses both front and rear cameras together. The front camera has beautification mode and also support background blur. InFocus says face recognition feature will come to the smartphone sometime in January. They also promised An Oreo update in mid-2018.
Dr. Luo Zhongsheng, Global CEO for Sharp & InFocus Mobile said:
“We, at InFocus, understand the pulse of the Indian consumers and have developed InFocus Vision 3 that offers premium features, which the Indian consumer seeks while buying a smartphone. The InFocus Vision 3 brings out the best of technology offering a full vision display screen, clubbed with a multitude of camera features along with a powerful battery. We are confident that the Vision 3 will appeal to the tech-savvy millennial and first-time smartphone users and will meet their expectations and requirements at large. The idea of slim bezel display is to deliver a larger screen without actually increasing the dimensions of the phone, which we believe is going to a major trend in 2018 for smartphones.”
Now without any further delay let’s have a quick look at the specifications of Vision 3.
InFocus Vision 3 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 HD+ on-cell 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MTK6737H Quad-core 1.3GHz SoC coupled with Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Smile UX on top
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual: 13MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light and Fingerprint Sensor (rear mounted)
- Hybrid Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
InFocus Vision 3 Price and Availability:
The InFocus Vision 3 comes in Black color only and priced at Rs. 6,999. It will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India from 12 am-midnight on Wednesday, December 20.
- 18:9 Display on Such price Segment
- Dual rear cameras
- 4000mah battery
- MediaTek SoC, at least Snapdragon 425 makes more sense
- Only 16GB internal and 2GB RAM
- Unknown Screen Protection
InFocus Vision 3 could be a tough competition if the company used Snapdragon 425 and 3GB RAM+32GB internal. Using that if Cost jumps up to 8K that would make sense perfectly. On the other Side, It is a perfect example of upcoming 2018 low budget phones will also feature 18:9 display.
Also, have a look at Xiaomi Redmi 5A vs Redmi 4A vs Redmi 4: Which one you should buy?