Recently, Smartron has launched Smartron t.phone P in India and it is the newest model under the t.phone series. If you forgot about this company, let me remind you. It is a Hyderabad-based company which established in India in March 2016. In addition, Sachin Tendulkar is the company’s brand ambassador and the investor as well.Srt.phone was company’s first smartphone and the name srt refers Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Most noteworthy, the Smartron srt.phone was a great value for money device but it was one of the most underrated devices. Now, Smartron is back again with its latest t.phone P. In addition, t phone P comes with a massive 5000mah battery and Snapdragon 435 with a very competitive price tag.In a press statement, Amit Boni, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Smartron said:
“The t.phone P is inspired by the multi-faceted, on the move, globally aware Indian consumer. This is a person who expects more from his phone without any compromises and without stretching the seams of his pockets. With a massive 5000mAh battery and an all-metal body, we’ve merged power and beauty into the t.phone P. To top it, we have layered it with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processing might give millions of Indians an enviable device at an exceptional price.”
Now without any further delay let’s quickly jump to the specifications.
Smartron t.phone P Specifications:
- Dimensions: 148.3×72.2×8.9mm and Weight: 160g
- IPS LCD 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC (1.4GHz Octa-Core) coupled with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, PDAF LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel, LED flash
- Hybrid Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB with OTG support
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted), accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor
- 5000mAh battery
Smartron t.phone P Keynotes:
- It has a full metal body.
- On software part, There is no extra customization and the phone almost runs on stock android. However, the company didn’t mention about any Oreo Update.
- Smartron is also offering 1TB free cloud storage via its t.cloud service.
- In addition, the camera comes with features like Beautify, HDR, Panorama, Time Lapse, and Burst mode alongside a selfie-centric Wide Selfie.
- The fingerprint sensor on the back lets users take pictures or answer calls with just one tap.
- The battery also supports a fast-charging technology that enables a full-day charge in 90 minutes of time.
Smartron t.phone P Availability and Price:
The Smartron t.phone P will be available in only Black color and it is priced at Rs. 7,999. It will be available exclusively via Flipkart and the first flash-sale will begin on January 17 at 12 noon.
The Smartron t.phone P is an extremely well-priced device and it offers a huge 5000mah battery with such great hardware. Most of all, If you want a stock Android UI with great performance and battery life then you should definitely consider Smartron t.phone P over Xiaomi’s Redmi 4.
Also, have a look at Redmi Note 5 Specifications and Price Revealed: Launch Expected in Q2 2018