As we have reported earlier, Rcom (Reliance Communications) closed it services and shutdown operations in many circles. Several RCom users across the country are complaining about network issues. As we mentioned earlier due to closing down its services, many customers are still unable to generate porting code or UPC (Unique Porting Code). However, Rcom (Reliance Communications) is now allowing to generate Unique Porting Code (UPC) from its website. Well, this news might help the customers to see the silver lining.
Steps to Generate UPC:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking here
- On the slight bottom of the right-hand side, you can find UPC code for MNP button.
- After clicking you’ll be taken to the next screen, where you need to input your details such as->
- Reliance Mobile number which you want to port out
- SIM number which one can find printed on the back of the SIM card
- An alternate mobile number where you’ll receive your UPC code from Rcom to port out
Lastly, after filling this simple details along with the captcha, you’ll be able to receive your UPC code. Any customer who is willing to port out can follow the above-mentioned steps.
Most noteworthy, the company already closed its voice services in Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh – East, Uttar Pradesh – West, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu including Chennai circles. In addition, CDMA subscribers in Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal circles with effect from December 29, 2017.
Furthermore, TRAI ordered earlier every subscriber of RCom to port out by December 31, 2017. Though TRAI extended the deadline to January 31, 2018. Finally, it’s been extended to March 20, 2018. The deadline might extend even further if there remain more customers left to port out. The deadline is March 20, 2018, and if you are an RCom customer then better hurry up.
Also, have a look at Aircel Shuts Down Network in many Circles; Warns Employees of Difficult Times Ahead